Modi Buggy ™
Modi Buggy™ is an adaptive stroller for special needs children. The stroller facilitates everyday care for children who require transport and who are not able to move or sit correctly without aid.
Modi Buggy™ offers a range of essential adjustments and a wide variety of standard equipment. We have created a product that provides excellent upper body, head and pelvic support. We believe the correct sitting position is important at all times, indoors and outdoors. Modi Buggy™ does this perfectly.
It is designed for children up to 130cm (4’3”) in height.
NEW! Modi Buggy MINI™ suitable for babies from 6 months.
Advantages Modi Buggy ™
Modi Buggy™ provides excellent support of the child’s upper body. Baffin products allow to correct or support posture defects.
A stroll in Modi Buggy allows transporting a young child with a medical condition in a comfortable way.
Modi Buggy™ has the following features:
- forward or parent-facing seat
- adjustable depth and width of the seat
- adjustable backrest height (50cm/1’7” – 65cm/2’1”)
- abductive belts
- adjustable tilt of backrest position
- adjustable seat tilt
- independently adjustable hip, chest and head support
- three tilt options of the footrest
- bumper bar
- rain cover
- adjustable handlebar
For whom? Modi Buggy™
Modi Buggy™ is designed for children with a maximum weight of 30kg (66.14Ib ) affected with paresis, diplegia, triplegia, tetraplegia or hemiplegia.
It is an excellent product to use in the following conditions:
- cerebral palsy,
- muscular dystrophy,
- various kinds of paralyses,
- spina bifida,
- conditions after a spinal injury,
- conditions after a craniocerebral trauma,
- conditions after strokes,
- incorrect posture, particularly scoliosis.