Baffin TRIO ™
Multifunctional standing frame, Baffin TRIO™, is designed to easily set an individual in a sitting, standing, supine or transitional position, at a touch of a button on the remote control.
Baffin TRIO™ have an innovative system of built-in Second Spine®. Spinal support along the whole length of the back helps reduce pressure on a single vertebra. Baffin TRIO™ facilitates establishing the correct sitting position pattern.
Baffin TRIO consists of a balance seat that ensures pelvic correction, a backrest, side supports, a footrest with foot platforms, a headrest, knee-pads, hip belts, a vest, an activity table and a base, that supports the device. It is covered in breathable upholstery that can be removed for washing.
This all supports make Baffin TRIO™ an excellent tool for the disabled but also for physiotherapists as well as occupational therapists as part of the rehabilitation process.
This device is perfect to use at home, school or in a rehabilitation centre. This equipment allows its user to take part in educational activities, occupational therapy and play. It supports cognitive functions and initiates movement.
Spinal support along the whole length of the back helps reduce pressure on a single vertebra. Baffin TRIO™ facilitates establishing the correct sitting position pattern. This equipment allows its user to take part in educational activities, occupational therapy and in play. It supports cognitive functions and initiates movement.
Baffin TRIO™ is a user-friendly and functional device for both the user and their carer.
- An extensive range of height regulations – the same device can be used for a 135cm/ 4’3” tall child and a 180cm/ 5’11” tall adult
- Great potential for passive posture correction in sitting, standing and lying position
- Allows to set the user in a transitional position to achieve the best possible comfort
- Upright position from either sitting or supine position
- Possibility to fit user's anatomical shape
- Stabilising the user’s body in all positions
- System of removable under-arm straps, hips and side supports and armrests enable easy transfer of the user to the device
- System of comfortable and adjustable armrests
- Intuitive and user-friendly remote control
Advantages Baffin TRIO ™
Baffin TRIO ™ is a user-friendly and functional device for both the user and their carer. Check the benefits of the Baffin TRIO ™:
- Our equipment has built-in Second Spine Technology, which helps prevent the occurrence of pressure sores and anatomically supports the whole length of the user’s back.
- The product is called multifunction as the user can sit up, lie down, and stand up (3 in 1). By purchasing our product, you increase space as you do not need any more equipment.
- Our chair Baffin Trio allows you to put the child to standing position more frequent, which will be beneficial for the user's three primary human body systems (respiratory, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal)
- Our equipment saves time for transferring from one device to another. It decreases the stress not only for the patient but also for the parents or carers.
- If the child is not comfortable being put in the standing position at the beginning, you can stop at any point of changing position knowing the user is safe in the chair.
- Our equipment will grow with the child; it means that it will last much longer than the conventional seating system.
We encourage you to see the 3-minute video presenting the possibilities of the Baffin Trio ™.
For whom? Baffin TRIO ™
Baffin TRIO™ is recommended for the following conditions:
- cerebral palsy,
- muscular dystrophies,
- paralyses of various aetiology,
- spina bifida,
- condition after a spinal injury,
- condition after a craniocerebral trauma,
- condition after strokes,
- postural defects, particularly scoliosis and kyphosis, when other treatments cannot be used.
- Improving the cardiovascular system efficiency,
- Preventing and treating venous insufficiency,
- Improving lung ventilation and preventing pneumonia,
- Preventing pulmonary embolism,
- Preventing and treating osteoporosis,
- Preventing and treating urinary stasis,
- Helping in neurogenic bladder re-education,
- Improving mental state,
- Preventing muscular atrophies,
- Preventing and treating muscle stiffness, improving the mobility of joints,
- Treating and slowing down the progress of scoliosis in case of children and young people who lost a walking function,
- Creating a correct sitting pattern,
- Thanks to its innovative structure, Baffin TRIO™ allows users with fixed contractures of a hip and a knee joint to stand upright.
Contraindications for using Baffin TRIO™ are the same as those against being in a standing position, including:
- Atypical undesired reaction to standing position,
- The joint inflammation of different origins,
- Condition after long bone fractures with the incomplete healing process,
- Conditions after dislocations and other joint injuries,
- Increased body temperature.