LiliSIT™ is a paediatric orthopaedic seat which offers support of the head and back. It is available in two sizes: Small and Medium.
LiliSIT™ includes pelvic support, leg abduction system, lumbar and side support, head support, individually and height adjustable foot platforms and adjustable arm support.
The seat is covered in Zero Spot System upholstery, which prevents liquids penetrating the fabric.
The upholstery comes in bright colours and is both practical and comfortable to use.
Advantages Baffin LiliSIT™
LiliSIT™, thanks to its innovative systems, is an excellent tool for occupational therapists to help place children in a sitting position. Thanks to its ease of use, the seat can be used in rehabilitation centres and at home or school to continue the rehabilitation process.
LiliSIT™ is a functional and user and carer-friendly orthopaedic seat.
- Pelvic Support System (PelviSystem) - consists of independent and width adjustable hip support (either symmetrically or asymmetrically) at various angles and pelvic support belts
- Ability to match the anatomical shape of the user
- Legs support and abduction system (AbductSystem) - a combination of knee support and a systems allowing to adjust the angle of abduction
- The compact design allows for sitting and semi-reclining positions
- Easy to change settings keys
- Lumbar support system and side support (SidesUp) - a large range of height and width adjustment and the degree of lumbar support
- Leg Support - height adjustable separate foot platforms (3D Feet)
- Multi-position armrest - a large range of height and angle adjustment and angle of inclination of the armrests
- Upholstery Zero Spot System - innovative technology for fabric protection against stains. Facilitates the cleaning of the seat, prevents the absorption of spilled liquids
- Modern design
Special features LiliSIT™
The seat can be mounted on different frames.
- HL21 Indoor Frame,
- HL21 Indoor Frame without handle,
- HL21 Outdoor Frame.
For whom? Baffin LiliSIT™
LiliSIT™ is a chair used for positioning and supporting children in a sitting position. It is recommended for children with a number of conditions where they either lost the function temporarily, permanently or have not learned it yet.
LiliSIT™ is used in the following medical conditions: cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophies, palsies of various origins, spine splits, myelomeningocele (hernial protrusions), conditions after spinal injuries, conditions after craniocerebral injuries, post-stroke conditions, postural defects, and in particular scoliosis of the spine.
- improvement of lung ventilation and prevention of pneumonia,
- improvement of mental state,
- treatment and slowing down the progression of scoliosis in children and adolescents who lost the walking function,
- building the correct sitting pattern.