Due to the innovative system of built-in spine, side supports and pelvis correction, Baffin neoSIT™ is a perfect device for physiotherapists, helping them to put the patient in a sitting position.
Thanks to its simplicity, it can be used at rehabilitation centres and at home to continue the therapy. Spinal support along the whole back line helps to reduce pressure on a single vertebra.
Baffin neoSIT™ establishes a correct sitting position. The patient equipped with the device may take part in educational activities, occupational therapy and in play. It facilitates cognitive functions and activates the child.
The orthopaedic seat is a friendly and functional device both for the patient and the carer:
• Provides for postural defects; it allows the child's spine and pelvis to be set correctly
• Fits to user's anatomical shape perfectly
• Innovative construction of back support imitating human spine
• Compact construction allowing to take sitting or reclining position
• Change of settings with easily accessible switches
• The seat ’grows’ with its user; it ensures long usage without the need to change the device
• System of comfortable and independently adjustable armrests
• Safe and hypoallergenic upholstery complying with Öko-Tex standards
• Flexible configuration of the seat depending on the needs; basic version with the wide range of additional options (footrest, vest, headrest, arm supports)
• Modern design