Prodrobot allows you to perform several exercises with adjustable intensity, according to the needs of the patient. These are:
- Gait – execution of an anatomical gait pattern
- Swings – execution of gait without bending the knees
- Squats – both legs move at the same time with the knee flexion
- Bicycle – simulation of a pedaling movement as on the bicycle
The gait pattern is derived from a study that was carried out on 3000 people and a mathematical model. A research conducted at the Cracow University, Faculty of Physical Education, proved the pattern to be very accurate. The device imitates a correct gait pattern and therefore prevents the manifestation of pathological movement patterns in neurological and orthopedic diseases.
- Precise micro-regulations – (7 regulations for each leg) allowing a precise fit.
- Safety - control of spasticity in 6 joints and emergency situations.
- Easy to Use - All fasteners of the patient are easy to use.
- Prodrobot is equipped with a seat aid that simplifies patient placing and fastening, it moves the patient in vertical positions (up/down) and all exercises are conducted in the vertical position.
- Crane prostheses are of variable length and are equipped with adjustable leg brackets which allow a wide range of adjustments within the patient’s dimensions.
- Adjustable back rest height and spacing hips.
- Very simple and intuitive control panel.
- Maximum walking speed is approximately 2km/h.
- Small in size thus allowing easy mobility of the device from one medical room to another.
- Weight and design of the device does not require any special infrastructure.